Stay at campIf you're comfortable sleeping in group camp cabins, stay with us on site! The facilities are pretty darn nice for a camp, but certainly basic. No cost, but some important notes:
- you'll likely be sharing a cabin with a dozen or so other guests. We'll be thoughtfully engineering the cabin groups but appreciate your flexibility
- cabins are heated and have bathrooms with warm water and decent showers
- the beds are the nicest I've seen at a summer camp, but they are summer camp bunks -- you'll need to bring or borrow sheets or a sleeping bag (see the pack page for more)
- we'll ask each person staying in a cabin to do some basic clean-up on Sunday
- if this all sounds too civilized -- or if you'd like to stay on site but want a little more privacy than sharing a cabin with a dozen of Beah and Dan's friends would afford -- you can instead pitch a tent on one of Puh'tok's tent fields and share a cabin's restroom and storage space.
Stay at a hotelFor those who would prefer private accommodations, we have reserved a block of rooms at the Embassy Suites Hunt Valley and Hunt Valley Inn. The block rates are available until Sept 5 though we recommend reserving now if you have a hotel/room type preference. UPDATE: both hotel blocks have expired but you should still be able to book rooms at either using the standard rate.
- both hotels are a 15-20 minute drive from camp
- if you stay at a hotel, we still hope you'll treat Camp Puh'tok as home-base, hanging out there in the daytime and evenings, and sharing all meals with us!
- we're looking into facilitating taxi availability for Saturday day and evening, to and from camp for those who would prefer to imbibe without worry -- details TBD
- Embassy Suites reservations page and number: 410-584-1400 (if you're calling, use group code BUL to secure the group rate)
- [EXPIRED] we reserved a block of suites for both Friday and Saturday nights, some with 1 king bed for $129 and some with 2 double beds for $149 (rates valid until Sept 5).
- hotel website and number: 1-866-950-8893
- [EXPIRED] we have a block of rooms held, both Friday and Saturday nights, for the discounted rate of $109 (rate valid until Sept 5). Just mention the "Lenehan Burger wedding."
Hunt Valley Inn
the cabins at Puh'tokNot bad, right?