What to bring
Everyone, all weekend:
- Outdoor-friendly clothes. Stuff that won't mind trecking around camp. Jeans, t-shirts, shorts, a hoodie... Whatever you're comfortable in.
- Warm clothes. We expect the weather to be mild but it will probably get chilly in the evening (highs in the high 60s; lows in the high 40s).
- Yoga/hiking/running clothes. Optional, of course -- but we'll have a hike/run going out as well as a morning yoga session. It's going to be great.
- Footwear that you can hike/run in
- Rain jacket
- Flashlight the trials around camp will be dark at night
- Bug spray hopefully won't be too buggy and we'll have some backup but if your bug spray needs are significant, it would be a good idea to bring your favorite brand.
- Sunscreen if you need it.
- Camera (we'll also have a professional photographer for a few hours Saturday and Friday)
- Water bottle. stay hydrated while keeping your mason jar (to be provided) available for beer and such!
Everyone, Saturday evening (ceremony & dinner):
- Wear whatever makes you happy. It's going to be casual -- neither the bride nor groom will be offended if you're in jeans. A dress / suit is also fine. If you go with a tux, you'll probably stand out -- but we wouldn't discourage you if that's your thing
- Comfy shoes There will be an uneven trail walk to the site, so best to wear shoes that can stand some uneven dirt paths and maybe some mud (i.e. no heels!). Beah will probably wear flip flops if anything.
- **WEIRD THING** As a way of commemorating your witness to our marriage, we want to collect signed ephemera for a collage that we can hang proudly in our home and remember this weekend by. So, if you have a photo, clipping, textile... anything meaningful or beautiful that you'd like to contribute... please bring it! If not, we'll have paper on hand for you to use.
If you're staying at camp:
- Bed stuff. A pillow, sheets/blanket or sleeping bag for your bunk. Sorry, we know it's a bit of a pain.
- Toiletries. Bunks have bathrooms (w/ toilet paper), hot water showers and sinks. We'll supply hand soap. Please bring other toiletries.